Tuesday, August 3, 2010

#2, #3 and Fry Sauce?

Through all the Craziness yesterday I forgot to post my #2 thing I like about Oregon.
So here it goes...#2:
I love the summer weather. Its been in the high 70's to mid 80's for the most part. It cools down in the evening to the 60's ...mmmm....its been wonderful. Its amazing to have nice cool air coming in all day. No need for a/c - fans are working great for us.

#3 thing I love:
All the free things to do. Its great to be able to go out and do stuff with the kids without having to spend any money. Theres hiking trails in the mountains, river trails to walk along, a lake about 10mins away, parks, fishing, adventuring...its great! WE LOVE THE OUTDOORS!

A little side note : FRY SAUCE. I was shopping at winco today and happened to see this wonderful bottle on an aisle just at eye level. It totally took me by surprise! I was amaZed that a sweet little bottle from Farmington, Utah made it all the way to my winco in Eugene, Oregon. THANK YOU! to whoever made this happen. My husband and I are very grateful and excited to eat our fries with this.
An even littler side note: As soon as I got home I made french fries just so I could eat the fry sauce.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like life is treating you guys well! I'm glad to hear everything is going well in Oregon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post.

    I love fry sauce.

    I love the outdoors.

    I love that we are friends.

    When I get better, we really do need to go hiking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe's in LOVE with fry sauce. :)

    ReplyDelete