Sunday, August 1, 2010

1. Thing I love about Oregon

This week I am going to blog about the 7 things I love most about Oregon...I am sure there are more than 7 things I love BUT since there are 7 days in a week lets just go with it.

NUMBER 1 (and these aren't in any particular order)
Look at the background of this playground. Do you see anything? well I will tell you TREES!!! coming from a place with nothing but dirt and cactus I am amazed at how many trees there are. I LOVE them. I think its amazing that this whole valley is just filled with them. I don't think I have ever seen so many trees in my entire life. I absolutely love looking outside and seeing these gigantic trees everywhere. Mmmm...its just so wonderful to have so many trees! OH! and did I mention how much I love the Trees. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment