Friday, December 10, 2010

long time no post

o. No posts in 4-E-V-E-R .. i know. I have been sooo busy crafting I haven't really been on blogger. BUT - I am hoping to remedy that by posting some of the crafts that I have been working on.
Here is a new addition to my Christmas decorations. At Second Street, the blog, Has a great printable banner that I just LOOOOVE! If you want to print one of your own just click HERE!
Its so cute. I added a bit of glitter...laminated mine (because somehow no matter where I put it sticky little fingers find it) ... and then hung it by ribbonfied clothes pins - and yes I am aware that Ribbonfied is NOT a word .. but that wont stop me from using it! :)



Anyways - I'm not a very good photographer so thats the best your gonna get.

No comments:

Post a Comment