Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello Again.

So… I haven’t posted anything on this blog in what seems like centuries. My excuse… – My internet has completely sucked lately. I try to upload pictures, post a blog, and half the time it takes like 30 –40 minutes to do ANYTHING .. then the other half it disconnects before I am able to do anything. Joy.

BUT! – I have discovered Windows Live Writer. And now it takes but maybe a minute or two .. cool . So hopefully I will be posting some of my latest adventures here.

Anyways – This is a cool project that I made the kids for New Years.

CIMG0432

Monster hats… for my 3 little monsters. :)

They work good as party hats also work good as just plain playing hats. The kids wear these and pretend they are monsters. Cute! Its fun! AND it only took me 45 min. to make all 3.

Materials used: Felt, Big Googley Eyes, Ribbon, Glue.

How? I traced a party hat on felt, cut it out, then sew it up. Then sew ribbon onto the sides. – after that I flattened it out and glued on monster faces.

Well – I’ll be back soon…. Hopefully :) Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. traci, those are adorable.

    What is windows live writer? You will have to tell me about that.

    ReplyDelete