Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Knight and Day

I FINALLY got to see this movie yesterday. I wasn't able to make it to the "regular" theater...but I did get to go to the dollar movies (which is actually $1.50). I really liked it! I thought it was full of adventure and excitement and a very sexy romance between tom and cameron...of course it did have its flaws but overall I was entertained. I've got to say that even though tom cruise is getting up there in age I still think he so handsome and sexy...seriously this movie shows him at a good angle.
I've always thought being an FBI agent (which is what he is) would be loads of fun. But I think the drama of an agent on the screen isn't as exciting in real life...maybe it is...but i would have to say most likely not.
Anyways that's my latest jibberish for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment