Saturday, July 31, 2010



Okay - awesome and totally easy project.

*Reversible Beanie Hat.
- Made with Jersey Knits
**awesome for beach and windy weather..when you don't want your head to be too warm.

So -- Items used : Sewing machine
Scissors
Pins
Jersey Material (on sale
@Joannes-Score!) you need
two different materials.
Old Beanie Hat for measurements
Follow the Steps: (sorry no pictures)
1. its simple trace old hat. 2. Sew together. 3. Enjoy.


MUAHAHAH! Don't you just love my instructions?
Well - I sure do.
Really it is that simple.

Sorry if you were expecting more of an explanation...I'm better at just showing off what I made.

Not so good at the Tutorial thing.


So -- VOILA! Look what i made.


Two different and very cute patterns in ONE hat.


That is right people on extremely cute and stretchy hat.


BTW - I made one for everyone in the family....except the boys got a cool pirate pattern - which I do not have any pictures of right now that I think of it.

More pictures to come.


Look at that cute girly enjoying her hat.


Well -- Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment